Friday 29 April 2016

STORYBOARD-BOARDS






 I had a Job Interview in London and one of the job requirements was Storyboarding so in order to present my Storyboard I put them into nice boards that match the font of my CV and Covering letter, because they hadn't asked for a showreel or examples of boards etc they were really impressed with my preparation and extra impressed with the high level of detail of the storyboards, so I'm really grateful that I spent so long working on these rather than rushing production, because I think it might have swung me a second interview, I find out the 6th of May so submission day is either going to go really well or please don't talk to me! Ha!


NB: Limitations of this font are that it probably wouldn't print out well as you can see the res has been reduced to go online and it's not very legible but on my macbook screen it was perfect and looked super neat so I am aware of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment