Sunday 1 May 2016

Work in Progress

An updated version of the animatic with a few shots so far.

 


Premiere File:




Feedback:

Follow up on changing the background on the horse walking, add more background sounds, source music.  finish storyboard panels in scene 4 so even if it doesn't get animated for submission someone else could finish it if they were given this project. Add End Credits.

Works a lot better with the background sounds in scene one and two just need more!!

Caris (Best Friend, obviously bias and only going to say nice things):
That looks awesome! I really like it. I think the colours for the sky look really nice and the story is cool too smile emoticon think it will be a masterpiece when it's done lovey xxx

Naomi (Creative Advertising - Photoshop Wizard)
Right. I think the credits are good but the cowboy kids part is too long, unless your name is added there.
I'm assuming the black outs are change of scenes?
Apart from that I can't really say anything because it's not finished. What is animated, coloured and has sound behind is good but I can't give much feedback to something that is half done.
The story is good and the lines are funny
Yeah I might fade them
It just needs work
To get it finished
If you do it how you've done the rest I have no doubt it will be good
From these comments, I've cut the length of the pan sequence of the graveyard, and added fades to the black parts of the film. She's a bit of a brutal honesty kind of person. I just need to keep plodding on with it.

Chloe's Comments (Graphic Design -Bristol)
Hello peach, sorry been working like crazy. It's looking bloody great! Well done! One thing I would say is, can you make the clops of the horses hooves in time with them the horses foot hits the floor in the animation? Can you slow the sound clip down so it matches?



It works so much better slowed down so I've done this too!

Sam's Comments (Classmate and Friend - Slight Bias, but always tells the truth):
Okay so I really love the horse feet like it looks really and lovely colours! Think the sounds really make it work they sounds really good. The voice over is really good too with cool accents!
Ooh and the saloon background is great

No comments:

Post a Comment